|Home||» Products||» End Suction Pump||» i-CP Process Pumps|
i-CP Process Pumps
i-CP pumps dimensionally conform ISO:2858. These pumps are horizontal, radially-split, single stage, centrifugal end suction volute with top centreline delivery. The pump feet are integrally cast with the delivery casing. The impeller is of enclosed type. The pump shaft is supported by pre-lubricated anti friction sealed bearings as a standard scope of supply. These are widely used in Chemical industries, food and beverages industries, off sites of petro chemicals and refineries.
- Pump without mechanical seal & without gland packing arrangement
- Sealing/flushing water not required
- Self venting design
- Pump with back pull out design
- Conforming to ISO 2858 standard
- Pump is sturdy yet light in weight
- Shaft is fully protected from liquid
- Widely interchangeable components
- Models available in 1450 & 2900 RPM
iCP Pumps suitable for:
- Light chemicals like caustic soda, weak acids etc.
- Food & Beverage industries (Sugar, Vegetable oils, etc.)
- Hot water, Brine, DM water, Lime water, etc.
- Delivery up to 180 m3 /hr
- Head up to 55 m
- Temperature up to 95 °C